Monday, July 24, 2006

Agent O'Mally Must Die

Saturday night the little woman made a trip to Denton to see her family which left me with a kitchen pass for the night. I called my friend Rob up and went over to his place thinking we would just get some beer and play X-Box all night. Rob had been out by the pool all day so he was already kind of drunk when I got there at around eight o'clock. We decided to grab some dinner so we called our friends Robert and Jennifer and met up at a little micro brewery restaurant called Two Rows. After dinner we went to go rent a video game but the local Blockbuster had crap for a selection so we just went to get beer instead. After the beer run we stopped at a convenience store so Robert could get a Monster and Rob and I pulled up to the side of the building to wait for him to run in and out. A car pulls up beside us and the driver gestures for us to roll down our window after which he says, "I'm Agent O'Mally and I want to know what you guys have been smoking!" which is then followed with him laughing maniacally, his wife looking embarrassed, and he drives off leaving Rob and I very confused and kind of irritated. The rest of the night we spend at Rob's place watching the last part of Die Hard 3 and some really crappy vampire movie to which I don't remember the name of; during which the topic of discussion was 'who would we cast if there was to be a live action G.I. Joe movie.' We would want Jessica Alba to play Lady Jaye.

Sunday Lady M and I met up with Sam and looked at a few houses in Arlington. We looked at four. One had water damage and stained carpet, one had about twenty dead roaches on the floor and cracks in the walls, one had a kitchen the size of a closet, and one was a hud house which needed way more repairs than we could afford. It wasn't a complete waste, though, as it was nice to see Sam again and I got to spend the day with my special lady friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mob said...

The O'Malley story is fucking bizarre.

10:06 PM  
Blogger 4 Non Blogs said...

Man, and I thought I was a freak magnet.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home