Saturday, August 05, 2006

I, Zombie

I got home last night at around 11:00 after closing the store. I dicked around for about an hour and went to bed knowing I had to be up at 5:00am to go and open the fucking store. Man, was I wrong. I got a phone call at 1 mother fucking 45 in the morning from the boss who needed me to rush up there because the fish tanks were overflowing. I go up there and he had turned the water off to stop the waterfall that occurred and the floor has become an ocean. We get everything cleaned up and talk to the fish system support guy and try to figure out what the fuck happened. It turns out that there are a series of plugs going to various components of the system. Two of these plugs were switched. That was it. A plug in the wrong fucking socket made me go up to the store at 2am. I go through the day in zombie mode and leave at about 2 in the afternoon and sleep until about 9pm. My clock is all fucked up now.

Tomorrow is the infamous Cannibal Holocaust anniversary for the little woman and me. We decided that since we are such the wild couple, we are going to spend the day watching DVDs. I get to pick two and she gets to pick two. I know that one of mine will be Zombie Honeymoon at the suggestion of Skincarver from his BSL review. I'm not sure what movie number two will be.

I've been awake now for about an hour now, but I think I'm going to start drinking. That sounds nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mob said...

I've been awake now for about an hour now, but I think I'm going to start drinking. That sounds nice.

Sometimes it's the only way I can get through Church.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home